As I’m going away in April on a big trip to London I need to stay home these holidays and just chill out.
Highlights of these holidays:
- Xmas Eve at a friend’s place for dinner with the “gang” and seeing my friend Michelle who lives in the UK who is home for Xmas, I hadn’t seen her since February 2015.
- Xmas Day spent at my brother’s house with all the family.
- Watching a DVD I bought all about Lego “LEGO Brickumentary“, it’s a movie length documentary explaining way more than I’ve ever known before. It even had a chapter on famous adults who are big fans of Lego such as Ed Sheeran.
- Building a Lighthouse, check out the blog.
- Spending New Year’s Day out in the country.
- Visiting the Museum and the Art Gallery in one day.
- Hanging out in Takapuna with one of my best friends who lives in the UK, but is home for the holidays.
- Spending lots of time in my backyard drinking far too many beers.
- and building Wall-E.